Thursday, April 24, 2008

Skullcrusher Mountain!

So I broke out good old Photoshop 5.5 and doodled for a bit. It's been a while since I straight up drew in Photoshop. I have shaky overlapping lines and I use Flash to correct my icky line problem (loves me some 50% smoothing) but that's just being the delightful cop out that I am.

I've been listening to this Jonathan Coulton song "Skullcrusher Mountain" for the past few days. I love it! My goal is to build a secret compound on a mountain just so I can make this my theme song. I lie. ....Or do I? It's a love song about an evil genius and their crush being held against their will at said genius's complex on--GUESS WHERE--Skullcrusher Mountain. :D So this was inspired by some of the lyrics:

You know it isn't easy living here on Skullcrusher Mountain
Maybe you could cut me just a little slack
Would it kill you to be civil?

So I drew my super villain alter ego. She's getting out of a chair to be like OMG I POINT @ U!!1! Pardon the crap anatomy. She was outfitted on the fly as well. Half finished lineart right now. I'm gonna try and color it eventually. ...Keywords try and eventually.


If you could find some way to be
A little bit less afraid of me
You’d see the voices that control me from inside my head
Say I shouldn’t kill you yet

No comments: