Sunday, September 14, 2008

Yachts

Another junk post.

Caught an episode of Samurai Jack on TV the other day. Absolutely adore the sound design in that show. And the art style too. It got me thinking about trying a more geometric, angular style. Just for kicks I scribbled something while watching it but I haven't scanned it. Alas!

I've got a D&D character that I'm really digging. Err, more like her design actually. Or whatever pieces I have of it. I'd like to maybe use her for an animation or something, but if that happens I'll be taking the character in a different direction (more thief, much less berserker... Huuuurrrrr) She's an angular, surly, pointy type of lass.

Quickly scribbled while waiting for my hair dye to set. Hurr. She's lookin' a little Monarch in that head-on one...

Color idea.


Maybe I'll have something of substance soon.


YOU ARE MADE OF MEAT. EVERYTHING THAT IS YOU IS MERELY CHEMICAL REACTIONS. YOU ARE NOT A MAGICAL SPACE BABY.

No comments: