Sunday, June 8, 2008

FOR BRITISH EYES ONLY~

More sketchbook stuff. Most of these were done from August to February. Posting this makes me feel... Kind of uneasy. My anatomy is terrible. Aaaand as fearful as I am of being called out on my crappy anatomy... By all means, please do.

I need to find more naked people to draw, dangit.

First up: VANLANDE AND HER TINY HEAD. I laughed when i scanned this in. Terrible. This was the first fleshed-out drawing of her. Also, she's no longer sporting some crappy generic ray gun. She'll have a pistol and a cane. Doesn't really use the pistol but she'll cane you to death good and proper.

That's the flying/I'm-trying-hard-to-show-off outfit, next is her regular lounge about wardrobe.
Cue random drawings. Mostly of a stock character I've got. And wouldn't you know it, she's a berserker. Lulz.




Still got quite a few more sketches up my sleeves. Hopefully some newer stuff that I won't get all "omfgeeeergh D:" when I post. Hopefully I can get around to that before my new video card comes. Once I boot up Mass Effect, I'll probably be gone for a while, haha.


It's not my trick, Michael. .........It's my ILLUSION!

No comments: