Monday, August 18, 2008

OUR WEAPONS ARE USELESS

Another junky post. Nerdism to the extreme.

So I found some photos from a quick shoot I had while I was in Baltimore. They came out beautifully, I'm totally ecstatic. Major props to LJinto for being so awesome.


Got a few projects clogging up the pipelines. Half is prop related the other half is animation related. More on that later...

I'm currently waiting for a package of epoxy resin and silicone RTV mold making supplies. That should get here Thursday and I can't contain my excitement! NICE MOLD MAKING SUPPLIES. <3 Expect a post on how much I love (or hate) the RTV stuff. I've never had the pleasure of using nice mold-making compounds. It's always cheap plaster, blargh.

In the meantime, enjoy some scrapped spaulders of Wonderflex and Plasti-Paste. Solid as all get-out but totally the wrong shape.


"Illusion," Michael. A trick is something a whore does for money.

No comments: