Wednesday, July 15, 2009

CAPTAIN BEYOND

IT'S A POST! IT'S A POST! I never posted the results of the whole mold/cast/wear saga I was working on a few months ago. I'm going to take decent pictures of it eventually, but here's something in the meantime. Photo by Kuroki.


All the hardware is sintra and cast epoxy resin. Software is moleskin, some cotton lyrcra, brown stretch vinyl, and god only knows what for the cape. I got my hands on some Rustoleum "hammered" black spray paint for the spaulders. The hammered paint creates a really nice texture. Starting another project soon with a huge scythe. Over-sized props are the best!

I've been working more on the sky pirate animation I rambled about so long ago. Script in progress and a character animation/style test in underway.

I really need a new scanner... But have some concept sketches.



STORMING CASTLES WITH ABANDON AND RAINBOWS BY FISTFULS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw man, you are the cutest forever.